Hearing Aid Audéo Paradise P90 R
Unrivaled sound quality in any environment
Powered by artificial intelligence, the AutoSense OS 4.0 operating system in your Audéo Paradise hearing aids seamlessly combines different sound processing systems to give you an excellent personalized listening experience, no matter what sound environment you are in. We are not all the same and your Phonak hearing aids know it. The Audéo Paradise are capable of adapting to the way you communicate with others and your lifestyle, while providing you with a natural and clear sound so that you can enjoy the wonders of the world as you should hear them.
Don't miss a syllable
The main purpose of hearing aids is to allow people to communicate with each other in a comfortable way. The Phonak Audéo Paradise put all their cutting-edge technology at the service of this goal.
- We all have a friend or family member who speaks louder than normal. With Speech Enhancer, these hearing aids manage to give strength and clarity to especially soft voices or at a distance in quieter environments.
- Sometimes it is difficult to follow a conversation when we are surrounded by annoying noise. With their dynamic noise cancellation, the Phonak Audéo Paradise makes your hearing aids focus on what really matters automatically. And not only that, but you can customize its behavior in real time through the myPhonak mobile application.
Audéo Paradise moves with you
Audéo Paradise hearing aids incorporate a motion sensor that allows them to detect a part of your movements and gestures. Thanks to this system, Phonak has incorporated new and amazing functions, both in the field of hearing and in the control of your hearing aids.
- When we are on the go, hearing aids try to adapt to the ever-changing sound environment. The Audéo Paradise detect if you are still or in motion, which allows them to adapt more quickly and efficiently to this changing environment and thus allow you to fully understand the person who is accompanying you.
- With this motion sensor, you will make the most of the Bluetooth connection of your hearing aids with your mobile. You can accept or end calls from smartphones, pause or resume streaming from Bluetooth® devices and activate voice assistants, such as Siri or Google Assistant, just by touching your ear.
Multiply your connections
The Audéo Paradise are multifunction hearing aids that can be paired with up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices and even stay connected with two different devices simultaneously. No more connecting and disconnecting Bluetooth to be able to change devices thanks to Phonak.
- Phonak Audéo Paradise can be connected directly to iOS, Android or other Bluetooth® compatible phones for hands-free calling, use of voice assistants and audio streaming.
- You can pair your Paradise hearing aids with different types of compatible Bluetooth devices such as computers, ebooks, televisions ...
- With the TV Connector accessory, simple and ready to use, you can connect to any audio system that does not have Bluetooth® or that has a version incompatible with Paradise.
- Their RogerDirect technology allows them to connect directly with Roger iN series microphones. These accessories are designed to improve speech understanding in extremely noisy environments or at a distance.
Visit your audiologist without leaving home *
Phonak Paradise hearing aids are fully prepared to benefit you with the benefits of remote audiology through your mobile phone, be it Android or iPhone. Schedule your appointment online and we will provide you with our services to solve your hearing difficulties from the comfort of your home, office, vacation spot ... With Phonak, teleaudiology is available to everyone.
- Through a video call, your audiologist can adjust your hearing aids remotely and in real time, wherever you are. As if it were a face-to-face appointment, your audiologist will apply changes to your programming and you will be able to immediately check its effectiveness.
Don't lose energy
It is often annoying to have to be aware of when it is time to change the batteries in your hearing aids. With rechargeable technology, you can forget about batteries forever and just worry about enjoying your hearing.
- The Audéo Paradise assures you a full day of hearing with each charge, even if you use streaming from your hearing aids.
- Its loading is fast and extremely simple. You just have to place your Paradise in the charging case, without worrying about whether they are on or off.
- The battery of your Audéo Paradise hearing aids is guaranteed a minimum useful life of 6 years.
All control in the palm of your hand
With the new version 4.0 of the myPhonak app, you can enjoy even more extensive control of your hearing aids. With this application you can not only choose the program or vary the volume of your hearing aids, you can also configure the level of noise reduction, the directionality of the microphones or equalize the sound you hear through your hearing aids. In this way, you will ensure that you enjoy the best listening in very specific places and you can even save these preferences to be able to use them again whenever you want with just a touch of your finger.
* remote adjustments can be enjoyed within the Claso Care service or by paying for each session. Check the compatibility of your mobile.
|Hearing Aid style||Rechargeable|
|Max Gain||71 dB|
|Water Resistant||Water resistant hearing aid including water, sweat, moisture and dust.|
|Manual volume control||Si|
|Bluetooth®||Made For All (MFA)|
|Comfort in Echo||Recognizes the frequency of any reverberation and applies the appropriate amount of gain reduction, resulting in less distortion, making speech more comfortable.|
|Speech in Car||Reduces broadband noise in the car to create a stable listening environment for easy communication, reduced effort.|
|Speech in Loud Noise||Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility.|
|Music||Offers an expanded dynamic range, slow compression speed and more gain for a fuller and richer music experience.|
|Comfort in Noise||Actively reduces noise for increased comfort when no speech is present.|
|Speech in Noise||Adapts and reduces noise from behind in real time and applies and optimizes the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in noisy environments.|
|Calm Situation||Provides optimal gain for speech understanding and listening comfort when engaging in one-on-one conversations in quiet.|
|Speech in 360º||Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.|
|Acoustic phone||The key feature DuoPhone streams the signal in real time to the other ear so the caller's voice is heard in both ears with an average benefit of 3 dB SNR.|
|Streamed speech||Optimized sound quality when streaming speech.|
|Streamed music||Optimized sound quality when streaming music.|
|UltraZoom||Premium with SNR-Boost|
|EchoBlock||EchoBlock improves listening experience in reverberant environments like large assembly halls, places of worship and rooms with reflective surfaces.|
|SoundRelax||SoundRelax cushions otherwise unpleasant impulse sounds without affecting speech clarity or causing unnatural perception of other sounds.|
|WindBlock||WindBlock utilizes a wind identification and classification system, that automatically and adaptively suppresses wind noise.|
|DuoPhone||Improves understanding on the phone by automatically streaming the caller's voice to the other ear, so that the voice is heard in both ears simultaneously.|
|Real Ear Sound||Real Ear Sound simulates the performance characteristics of teh pinna. This restores localization and the ability to experience natural sound perception.|
|Tinnitus Balance noise generator||The Tinnitus Balance noise generator generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.|
|WhistleBlock||WhistleBlock differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback. This means increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.|
|NoiseBlock||Noise Block Processing is particularly effective at reducing uncomfortable environmental noise.|
|QuickSync||One touch on the program selection button or volume control results in instant identical change in the other instrument.|
|auto Acclimatation||auto Acclimatization is used to automatically increase the client's amplification, while the client is using the device.|
|Motion Sensor Hearing||It detects whether the user is still or moving and the level of noise in the environment to focus the directional microphones towards speech.|
|SoundRecover2||The next generation of SoundRecover further improves audibility and utilizes an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm.|
|Soft noise reducer||Soft noise reduction reduces gain for sounds like clock ticking or fan noise.|
|Speech Enhancer||An adaptive function designed to give more gain to softer voices or at a distance in quiet environments.|
|Dynamic Noise Cancellation||A spatial noise cancellation system that works in conjunction with a directional beamformer to improve speech understanding in noisy environments.|
|Tap Control||The user can control the main Bluetooth functions by double-tapping their own outer ear.|
Claso Care includes all hearing services you need to ensure your maximum tranquility and satisfaction. You can add it at the time of the purchase from 1 to 5 years. Renewable whenever you want, just contact us and we will extend it for 150 € per year.
Which services are included exactly?
We monitor hearing loss and adjust hearing aid accordingly, with as many visits as you need.
We're always there to address your queries and issues and discuss improvements to your hearing aid.
With Claso Care you won't just be extending your hearing-aid manufacturer's warranty, we'll also give you all the batteries you need for free.
It's very common to make adjustments to your hearing aid in keeping with your hearing loss.
To make sure your hearing aid is working properly, clear out obstructions, clean moulds, etc. Hearing aids need to be adjusted once or twice a year.
All of them, including those not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. As long as your hearing aid is not declared total sinister, you will be fully covered.
We create made-to-measure products for our customers. The moulds are included and will be adapted and renewed as often as necessary for the duration of your Claso Care plan.
If your hearing aid takes longer than 5 days to repair, we'll provide you with a replacement while yours is repaired.
We'll be with you from the word go, advising you in keeping with your needs: price, aesthetics, connectivity, size... and we'll also be there with you throughout the span the span of your hearing health.
By purchasing this insurance you will be able to renew your hearing aid with special conditions in case of loss or theft during the 5 years after purchase. The new hearing aid purchased with special conditions will have a manufacturer's legal warranty of 3 years. Once executed the warranty of this insurance, the hearing aid lost/stolen will be deregistered and will not be repaired anymore neither perform any transactions with it. If it appears back, the new hearing aid can not be exchanged or returned for the one provided.
Discount to apply on PVP in force:
|year 1||year 2||year 3||year 4||year 5|
You can choose the payment plan that suits you best: 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
All options are interest-FREE.
Select the payment method Payment Plan when placing your order and follow the instructions, we will only process the order once all the data and the financial information have been confirmed and the firm has accepted the operation.
|12 months||€/month finanaced in 12 months WITHOUT interest.|
|18 months||€/month finanaced in 18 months WITHOUT interest.|
|24 months||€/month finanaced in 24 months WITHOUT interest.|
|36 months||€/month finanaced in 36 months WITHOUT interest.|