Mini microphone Roger Clip-on Mic
This lightweight mini microphone uses adaptive wireless
transmission to help people with a hearing loss understand more speech in noise
and over distance. It is ideal for single conversations, plus it includes an
audio input for listening to multimedia and TV connectivity. It can also be
used alongside other Roger Clip-On Mics and Roger Pens in a microphone network.
- Proven Roger speech-in-noise performance
- One-click connection – no programming needed
- Audio input for connection to multimedia devices
- Used as standalone or with other Roger microphones
- Operating time: 6 hours
- Operating range: 10 meters / 20 meters
The Roger Clip-on Mic is a wireless microphone that allows people with hearing loss enjoy communication face to face and distance in noisy environments.
Consult user manual.
NOTE: To connect this Roger product to a hearing aid of the Marvel platform, the acquisition of the Roger X accessory is necessary.