Wireless microphone Roger PEN
Roger is an exclusive Phonak wireless technology that includes improved transmission and sound pickup. A system includes a Roger microphone and receiver.
Our universal, cutting-edge wireless microphone helps people with hearing loss to understand more speech in loud noise and over distance. Designed with discretion and style in mind, the Roger Pen features adaptive wireless transmission, fully automated settings, broadband audio Bluetooth for cell phone use, TV connectivity and an audio input for listening to multimedia. It can also be used alongside other Roger Pens and Roger Clip-On Mics in a microphone network. The Roger Pen can be on a table, held in the hand or hanging around the speaker’s neck.
Overview of functions:
- Broadband Bluetooth audio (HD voice)
- Manual mode microphone option.
- Compatible with Cochlear Implants and BAHA systems, there is the compatible receiver Roger X.
- Operating time: 7 hours (5 hours with active Bluetooth call)
- Operating range: 10 meters / 33 feet (typical) 20 meters / 66 feet (ideal conditions)
Roger Pen will help you:
- Understanding in noisy environments. Follow the conversation even much noise is there.
- Understanding in groups. Follow the rhythm of the conversation.
- Hearing several speakers individually. Connect to more than one microphone for a full understanding.
- Understanding at distance. Always feel like you're in the front row.
- Entertainment. Connect audio sources directly to your hearing aids.
- Conversations with mobile phone. The direct call to your hearing aids.
- Conversations through the fixed phone. Phone calls at home and in the office is automatically transmitted to your hearing aids.
- Online conversations. Improved understanding calls.
- Get control. Easily manage the configuration of the hearing aid.
- Understanding in the classroom. Improved hearing makes a difference in your child's education.
Roger compatible receivers:
- Roger MyLink (02-03)
- Roger X (02-03) connected to a ComPilot II
- Roger 18/19 (02-03) connected to your hearing aids
Check the user manual.
NOTE: To connect this Roger product to a hearing aid of the Marvel platform, the acquisition of the Roger X accessory is necessary.