We inform you that, for the use of certain services of the web page claso.net, it is necessary that the user has previously provided certain personal data. Except in the fields where it is indicated otherwise, the answers to the questions on personal data are voluntary, without the lack of answer to said questions implies a decrease in the quality or quantity of the services offered by the Web page.
In accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that these data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by Claso Audiologia SL, with registered office at Calle Girona 27, 08010 Barcelona, registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona volume 40597, folio 12, sheet B 368677, 1st inscription and provided with CIF B-64878598, as a consequence of its request, use, contracting of any product or service or of any transaction or operation carried out, for the commercialization purposes of products or services of the Web page www.claso.net, as well as the maintenance of any relationship, contractual or extracontractual with the same, and to be able to send you information of products and services of our entity and / or its partners even by email or similar and to be able to process the data related to the navigation and purchases of the user by dissociating them from their personal data, and authorizes us to keep your data for the above purposes even after our relationship ends in the future. Likewise, it is reported that once the data have been separated, the information relating to consumer habits and browsing of users may be used for statistical and / or commercial purposes by Claso Audiologia SL.
Nevertheless, Claso Audiologia SL will disclose to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information that is in its power or accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions to the case. At no time shall Claso Audiologia SL use this data for other purposes, such as sale, reproduction or disclosure in other media without the consent of the user.
Claso Audiologia SL guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files with Asistech, the company responsible for the hosting of this website.
In any case, the user undertakes to provide certain information in relation to their personal data and to keep the data provided to Claso Audiologia SL updated. The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided and keep them updated, Claso Audiologia SL reserves the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
Pursuant to Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if you have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications according to said consent.
Said authorization includes the sending of commercial and advertising publicity related to the activities, products and services of Claso and portals related to this Website, as well as third parties and their portals.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with said commercial communication.
After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent that the data continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law. and about which we inform you in this document.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS IN THE MATTER OF DATA PROTECTION
The user is informed about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation, being able to:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a certified email to the following address: Claso Audiologia SL, Calle Girona 27, 08010 Barcelona.
The user's request must meet the following minimum content legally established:
- Name and surname.
- Photocopy of the DNI, electronic signature or scanned copy of the DNI.
- Concrete request.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant
Our services are aimed at people of legal age, in the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at minors, Claso will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for automated processing of the data as stated in the current legislation.
If the registered party is a minor, it is required that they have the prior consent of their parents or guardians before proceeding to the inclusion of their personal data in the forms of the Website.
FREE TEXT FIELDS
The free text fields that, at the disposal of the registered user, may appear on the Website, have as sole and exclusive purpose the gathering of information to improve the quality of the Services, especially the delivery of the purchased products. The registered user will not include, in those spaces that the Website may offer as "free text fields", no personal data that may be qualified within those data for which a medium or high level of protection is required. , without prior notice to Claso, as defined by current regulations (including but not limited to data related to ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life).
In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, regarding the processing of your personal data, we inform you the following:
Responsible for the treatment: Claso Audiologia, S.L. - CIF: B64878598. Mailing address: C / Girona, 27, bajos - 08010 Barcelona. Phone: 93 317 65 50 Email: email@example.com
- Marketing of products or services on the website.
- Maintenance of any relationship, contractual or extracontractual with it.
- Send information about products and services of our entity and / or its "partners", including through email through the "mailing" and the "newsletters".
- Dissociation of personal data of users for statistical and / or commercial purposes according to their consumption and browsing habits.
- Application, use, contracting of any product or service for a correct management of the requested service.
- The consent of the user in relation to the promotional purpose and information of news about the products through the "mailing" or "newsletters" and / or their "partners". As well as to show personalized advertising adapted to your consumption habits.
- Compliance with applicable legal obligations in the transfer of data to public authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Duration: The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
- Recipients: Claso Audiologia, S.L. will transfer data to third parties that provide services to the clients of Claso Audiologia, SL, with whom it has subscribed the corresponding contracts for the treatment with each of the suppliers with the aim of guaranteeing that they will process the personal data of compliance with the provisions of current legislation. They will also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the processing of your data or directly oppose the treatment, or exercise the right to the portability of these. All this, in writing accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies it addressed to the Person Responsible for processing. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).