Odinell ear spray 50ml
Goodbye to wax
Audinell's Odinell wax spray, with its isotonic solution with surfactants, makes it easier to remove wax and dirt from your ears. If you use it regularly, between 2 and 3 times a week, you will avoid the annoying wax plugs from forming. It is a spray especially recommended for the elderly or those who generate a lot of wax or sweating. It is also ideal for people who are exposed to dusty environments. In addition, it easily relieves possible irritation of the ear canal that is sometimes caused by the use of hearing aids. It comes in a 50 ml container.
How to use
- Put the applicator in the container.
- Place the spray near the ear opening and press down on the applicator.
- Massage the base of the ear and tilt the head to expel any remainder of the liquid, dirt or wax.
- If necessary, you can repeat the application. Then you have to dry the ear with a clean dry cloth.
- You should clean the applicator with warm water after use.