AquaCase Naída CI
Immerse yourself in the sound of life
Advanced Bionics AquaCase is an accessory for your Naída CI cochlear implant processor that allows you to submerge it in water. With this container specially designed to withstand water, you can practice any water sport. Get ready to swim in a lake, explore the bottom of the ocean, surf on the waves of the sea or play an exciting water polo match. With AquaCase, you can do it with all the peace of mind in the world.
AquaCase is not only designed to be submerged in water, it can also be adapted to any environment or activity. Thanks to its IP68 rating, officially the highest degree of protection that an electronic device can achieve, AquaCase makes it possible for you to enjoy your Naída CI in any situation. Whether it's sweat from playing sports or dust from your workplace, nothing will affect the proper functioning of your processor. In addition, this high level of protection makes it ideal for children in their daily lives.
A complete range of accessories
To enjoy your AquaCase, Advanced Bionics offers you water antennas and different lengths of aquatic cables (both essential for listening in the water). In addition, it also offers you two ways to wear it: a clip that will keep your AquaCase fixed in the place where you prefer to put it and a lanyard to wear it around your neck. With these accessories, AquaCase adapts to your needs without any problem.
- Compatible with Naída CI Q30, Naída CI Q70 and Naída CI Q90.
- Compatible with PowerCel 110 mini, PowerCel 110 and PowerCel 170 mini batteries.
- Make your processor submersible.
- Protect your processor from dust, dirt and hits.
- Does not include AquaMic antenna or water cable. To listen while in the water, they are an essential requirement.
- To enjoy its aquatic use, it is necessary to activate a specific program for water. Check with your Advanced Bionics programmer.
- On this same website, we have a pack available that offers you a comprehensive solution with all the necessary accessories to get the most out of your AquaCase in a simple and economical way.