Gigaset E720 Bluetooth cordless phone
Gigaset provides solutions
Listen to the conversation well, see who is calling before picking up, dialing a number ... Using the telephone is one of the greatest difficulties encountered by people with hearing, visual or tactile problems. All of these problems can be overcome with Gigaset phones, specially designed to break down these barriers. And they do it with the security provided by a brand belonging to the Siemens group, synonymous with quality.
Direct connection to your hearing aids
Talking on the phone as a hearing aid user has always been a problem, especially when it comes to understanding the conversation. Until now, this difficulty had been solved for mobiles but there was no news regarding landlines. Fortunately, this obstacle is a thing of the past thanks to the Gigaset E720 cordless phone's Bluetooth 4.2 connection. This connectivity makes receiving and making calls even easier - you have both hands free and enjoy crystal clear voice transmission. In this way, you will hear the call directly in your hearing aids and, taking into account your programming, the understanding increases considerably. The Gigaset E720 is compatible with Phonak and Unitron hearing aids, and potentially with other brands via Bluetooth 4.2 compatible streamers with HSP and HFP protocols.
The bigger, the better
The Gigaset E720 is a phone that will catch your eye. It offers you a large, high-contrast color screen to highlight characters. In addition, it includes a magnifying glass mode with which the characters and numbers that appear on the screen are shown in extra-large size. As if that were not enough, this phone can announce aloud the number that is calling and, if you have configured it like this, even tell you the name of the person who is calling. All this with a perfectly illuminated screen so you don't miss anything.
This telephone has 4 direct dial buttons, one of which can be configured as an emergency button. By pressing this key, the phone successively calls 4 phone numbers that you have previously assigned. This is repeated up to three times until one of the contacts answers the call. With the Gigaset E720, you will always have someone to help you.
A complete phone
The Gigaset E720 has all the functions you might need, from the ability to block numbers to using 4 direct dial buttons. You can even use it to monitor your baby's room while they sleep. If it cries, the E720 calls a phone number that you have indicated or another E720 terminal if it has more than one. Because you can also expand the number of wireless phones in your home, thus creating a network from which you can answer or redirect calls from one terminal to another.
- Direct connection via Bluetooth with Phonak and Unitron hearing aids.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with HSP and HFP protocols.
- DECT cordless telephone with base station and expandable up to 6 terminals.
- Analog connection.
- Amplification function for conversations.
- Two amplifier profiles for bass and treble.
- Automatic ringer and handset volume adjustment in noisy environments.
- Exceptional sound.
- Hands-free option with speaker.
- Large, contrasting and illuminated display.
- Extra-large characters and numbers on the screen.
- Voice reading of the caller's name and the numbers you press.
- 4 speed dial keys, being able to configure one as an SOS button.
- Babyphone option for use as a baby monitor.
- 200 contact phonebook.
- Blacklist of unwanted numbers and blocking of hidden numbers.