Serenity Choice Motorsport hearing protectors
The roar of the engine
Motor sports such as motorcycling, rallying, Formula One or aerial competitions are exciting but at the same time involve certain risks. Just like you equip yourself with a helmet or wear a belt, you also need to protect yourself from prolonged exposure to engine noise to avoid tinnitus or possible hearing loss. For example, when driving at 100 km/h on a motorcycle and wearing a helmet, you are exposed to a noise between 95 and 105 dB, when what is considered safe for your hearing is around 85 dB. Phonak Serenity Choice Motorsport has come to protect you from prolonged exposure to noise as intense as the competition.
Brake the noise while accelerating
Serenity Choice Motorsport earplugs reduce helmeted motor or wind noise to safe levels while allowing you to hear conversations through intercom speakers. They are designed to fit universally to any ear and allow ventilation, providing discreet and comfortable earplugs. Also, dirt and dust from the road will not be a problem as they are completely washable. With Serenity Choice Motorsport, you will no longer have an excuse to give your best in each competition.
- It adapts perfectly to your ear by including different sizes of ear adapters.
- They are hygienic thanks to their acoustic filters with net technology that allow your ears to be perfectly ventilated.
- They are made with hypoallergenic material (TPE for medical use) to take care of your health.
- They preserve the natural sound of the environment around you so that you are aware of what is happening.
- 2 adapters of each size (S, M, L).
- 2 acoustic filters of 24 dB.
- Carrying case in the form of a keychain.
- User manual.