Serenity Choice Music hearing protectors
The pleasure of music
The contagious rhythm of the bass, the virtuosity of a skillful guitarist, the forcefulness of a drum... Without a doubt, one of the greatest pleasures that can be enjoyed is listening to live music but, in general, the volume is excessively high for health from your ears. At a concert, the 85 dB which is considered the acceptable limit for your health is widely exceeded. Phonak Serenity Choice Music are earplugs that want to take care of the hearing health of musicians, music lovers and concert goers.
Serenity Choice Music reduces the sound level by up to 17 dB, allowing you to listen to music with an intensity of up to 102 dB for up to 8 hours. In addition, they use a membrane filter that reduces the volume of all frequencies in an equal way. In this way, these earplugs offer an attenuated and flat response or, what is the same, reduce all the volume equally and thus do not distort the music you are listening to. The music will remain the same only at a safer volume. Don't worry, you'll still feel all the gravity of the bass and all the shrillness of your favorite guitar solo.
- It adapts perfectly to your ear by including different sizes of ear adapters.
- They are hygienic thanks to their acoustic filters with net technology that allow your ears to be perfectly ventilated.
- They are made with hypoallergenic material (TPE for medical use) to take care of your health.
- They preserve the natural sound of the environment around you so that you are aware of what is happening.
- 2 adapters of each size (S, M, L).
- 2 acoustic filters of 17 dB.
- Carrying case in the form of a keychain.
- User manual.