Earprotech Etymotic ER 9 - 15 - 25 protector
Protection tailored to your needs
Both hearing protection of your ear and the need to communicate are essential for any musician. The custom earprotech® ER hearing protectors have been developed for those who need to protect their hearing without compromising the fidelity of their music. These protectors are used very satisfactorily by thousands of professional musicians, sound technicians, amateurs, music industry personnel, backliners, concertgoers, etc ... For more than 20 years, custom hearing protectors for musicians from Etymotic Research are the most recognized and prestigious on the market. They incorporate a flat attenuation filter to provide a certain reduction of external noise, maintaining all clarity, without modifying the sound and in HiFi. Live a unique experience with true flat attenuation.
- Flat attenuation.
- Tailored according to your physical characteristics.
- Designed for musicians and fans.
- Interchangeable filters.
- High fidelity and protection.
- Various colors and finishes.
- ER 9 / Mild protection: The ER-9 provides a flat sound attenuation of 9 dB at mid frequencies and 15 dB at high frequencies. Especially suitable for vocalists, acoustic guitar and string instruments, winds and brass.
- ER 15 / Amplified music: The ER-15 provides uniform 15 dB noise reduction across all frequencies. Especially suitable for guitarists, bassists, sound technicians, DJs, string instruments, winds, percussion, amplified music, marching bands, vocalists, room staff, waiters, crew. It is the level of protection with the best natural sound perception.
- ER 25 / High noise level: The ER-25 offers 25 dB of sound reduction relatively flat at all frequencies. Indicated for very high levels of sound pressure, drums, percussion and amplified music.
You have 30 days from the time of delivery to test your custom product and check that the fit is perfect for your ears. If during this period you do not feel a perfect fit, we guarantee the repetition at no additional cost. If you experience any type of discomfort, notify us immediately. In addition, you also have 30 days to test the filters and, if you think that your choice was not correct, we will change them for others with different attenuation at no cost.