Audinell Earmold cleaning tablets
Always clean earmolds
It is difficult to keep hearing aid molds clean, but this is made easier with Audinell earmold cleaning tablets. They are effervescent tablets that contain detergent and active oxygen. In this way, you will ensure that your earmolds are not plugged again and that they maintain maximum hygiene thanks to their antibacterial action. In each package you will have 20 pills that will ensure a minimum of 20 weeks of maximum hygiene.
How to use
- Place the cleaning tablet in the Audinell container and fill it with 2/3 warm water.
- Separate the earmold from the rest of the hearing aid and place it in the container basket. The hearing aid must never be inserted into the container.
- Insert the basket into the container and leave to act for 30 minutes.
- Remove the earmold and rinse it with warm water.
- Do not reattach it to the hearing aid until it is completely dry and remove the liquid from inside the tube with a blower knob.
- Each pill is for single use only. Remove the solution after cleaning.