Hearing Aid Audéo Life Lumity L70 RL
The waterproof rechargeable hearing aid
Phonak debuts the latest version of its exclusive waterproof model: Audéo Life Lumity. This rechargeable hearing aid can be submerged up to 50 cm. in water, whether fresh, salt or pool. Furthermore, this resistance is also applicable to sweat. Therefore, they are the ideal hearing aids for sports lovers. You no longer have to remove your hearing aids to enjoy your favorite activities. All this while enjoying the complete benefits of the Lumity generation. Get wet with Audéo Life Lumity!
Brilliant conversations with Audéo Life Lumity
The main purpose of hearing aids is to enable people to communicate with each other comfortably. The latest version of Phonak's operating system, AutoSense OS 5.0, focuses all its advanced features on achieving this goal. Its systems to regulate the different types of ambient noise combined with increasingly precise microphones when it comes to detecting speech, make this state-of-the-art operating system manage to squeeze your Audéo Life Lumity so that you get the most out of your hearing. Whether you are a quiet or active person, you tend to be in quiet or noisy environments, Audéo Life Lumity adapts to your lifestyle and personalizes its sound according to your preferences.
The light of words
Phonak's new SmartSpeech technology is fully geared towards improving the clarity and brightness of speech. In this way, you will understand the conversations much better whatever the environment that surrounds you.
- We all know someone who speaks lower than the others. With Speech Enhancer, the Audéo Life Lumity boosts soft or distant voices in the quiet environments. In this way, the effort required to understand correctly is reduced.
- The new automatic SpeechSensor feature makes your hearing aids detect the main voice source, whether it is in front, to the sides or behind. In this way, by focusing their microphones on the voice, they guarantee that you can understand the speech wherever it comes from.
Don't let the noise stop you
One of the main problems faced by people with hearing loss is understanding conversations in noisy and changing environments. Audéo Life Lumity hearing aids incorporate a motion sensor that allows them to detect a part of your movements and gestures. In addition, they are capable of recognizing different types of noise to act differently depending on the case.
- Thanks to its motion sensor, the Audéo Life Lumity detects whether you are still or moving, allowing them to quickly and efficiently adapt to the changing environments you find yourself in. In this way, you will be able to perfectly understand the person with whom you are speaking even if you move and change places.
- Background noises, sudden hits, soft but continuous sounds... Not all noises are the same and your Audéo Life Lumity knows this and acts accordingly depending on the nature of the disturbing noise in a totally automatic way. In addition, if you want you can customize how your noise reduction systems work in real time through the myPhonak mobile application.
Connected to the cutting edge
In a widely interconnected world, your hearing aids can't be left behind. The Audéo Life Lumity can be paired with up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices and even stay connected to two different devices simultaneously.
- Phonak Audéo Life Lumity can connect directly to iOS, Android or other Bluetooth® compatible phones. So you can make hands-free calls, control audio playback or use voice assistants like Siri or Google Assistant.
- Beyond mobile phones and tablets, you can pair your Lumity with different types of compatible Bluetooth devices such as computers, ebooks, televisions... and thus use them as headphones.
- If you don't have Bluetooth, you can use the simple TV Connector accessory to connect to any audio system.
- Their RogerDirect technology allows them to connect directly with Roger iN series microphones. With them, you will improve speech understanding in extremely noisy environments or at a distance.
- Thanks to its motion sensor, you can accept or end calls on your smartphone, pause or resume Bluetooth® audio transmission and activate voice assistants just by touching your ear.
Visit your audiologist without leaving home *
Phonak Lumity hearing aids are fully prepared to benefit you with the benefits of remote audiology through your mobile phone, be it Android or iPhone. Schedule your appointment online and we will provide you with our services to solve your hearing difficulties from the comfort of your home, office, vacation spot... With Phonak, teleaudiology is available to everyone.
- Through a video call, your audiologist can adjust your hearing aids remotely and in real time, wherever you are. As if it were a face-to-face appointment, your audiologist will apply changes to your programming and you will be able to immediately check its effectiveness.
Recharge your hearing
Forget about being aware of when it's time to change the batteries. With rechargeable technology, you can forget about batteries forever and just worry about enjoying your hearing.
- The Audéo Life Lumity ensures you a full day of hearing with each charge, even if you use streaming from your hearing aids.
- Its charging is fast and extremely simple. You just have to place your Lumity in the charging case, without worrying about connections or whether they are on or off.
- If you opt for the Phonak Charger Case Go, you can fully recharge your Audéo Life Lumity up to 3 times on a single charge.
- The battery of your Audéo Life Lumity hearing aids is guaranteed a minimum useful life of 6 years.
Take care of your health
In addition to improving your hearing, Lumity rechargeable hearing aids take care of your health in another way. Through the myPhonak mobile application, you will be able to consult different indicators related to your well-being, such as the step count or your activity levels. In this way, you can set goals that help you lead a healthier life. With Audéo Life Lumity, Phonak looks beyond your hearing health.
All control in the palm of your hand
With the new version 6.0 of the myPhonak app, you can enjoy even more extensive control of your hearing aids. With this application you can not only choose the program or vary the volume of your hearing aids, you can also configure the level of noise reduction, the directionality of the microphones or equalize the sound you hear through your hearing aids. In this way, you will ensure that you enjoy the best listening in very specific places and you can even save these preferences to be able to use them again whenever you want with just a touch of your finger.
* remote adjustments can be enjoyed within the Claso Care service or by paying for each session. Check the compatibility of your mobile.
|Hearing Aid style||Rechargeable|
|Max Gain||71 dB|
|Water Resistant||Water resistant hearing aid including water, sweat, moisture and dust.|
|Manual volume control||Si|
|Bluetooth®||Made For All (MFA)|
|Speech in Loud Noise||Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility.|
|Music||Offers an expanded dynamic range, slow compression speed and more gain for a fuller and richer music experience.|
|Comfort in Noise||Actively reduces noise for increased comfort when no speech is present.|
|Speech in Noise||Adapts and reduces noise from behind in real time and applies and optimizes the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in noisy environments.|
|Calm Situation||Provides optimal gain for speech understanding and listening comfort when engaging in one-on-one conversations in quiet.|
|Speech in 360º||Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.|
|Acoustic phone||The key feature DuoPhone streams the signal in real time to the other ear so the caller's voice is heard in both ears with an average benefit of 3 dB SNR.|
|Streamed speech||Optimized sound quality when streaming speech.|
|Streamed music||Optimized sound quality when streaming music.|
|UltraZoom||Advanced with SNR-Boost|
|SoundRelax||SoundRelax cushions otherwise unpleasant impulse sounds without affecting speech clarity or causing unnatural perception of other sounds.|
|WindBlock||WindBlock utilizes a wind identification and classification system, that automatically and adaptively suppresses wind noise.|
|DuoPhone||Improves understanding on the phone by automatically streaming the caller's voice to the other ear, so that the voice is heard in both ears simultaneously.|
|Real Ear Sound||Real Ear Sound simulates the performance characteristics of teh pinna. This restores localization and the ability to experience natural sound perception.|
|Tinnitus Balance noise generator||The Tinnitus Balance noise generator generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.|
|WhistleBlock||WhistleBlock differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback. This means increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.|
|NoiseBlock||Noise Block Processing is particularly effective at reducing uncomfortable environmental noise.|
|QuickSync||One touch on the program selection button or volume control results in instant identical change in the other instrument.|
|auto Acclimatation||auto Acclimatization is used to automatically increase the client's amplification, while the client is using the device.|
|Motion Sensor Hearing||It detects whether the user is still or moving and the level of noise in the environment to focus the directional microphones towards speech.|
|SoundRecover2||The next generation of SoundRecover further improves audibility and utilizes an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm.|
|Soft noise reducer||Soft noise reduction reduces gain for sounds like clock ticking or fan noise.|
|Dynamic Noise Cancellation||A spatial noise cancellation system that works in conjunction with a directional beamformer to improve speech understanding in noisy environments.|
|Tap Control||The user can control the main Bluetooth functions by double-tapping their own outer ear.|
|Health sensors||Through the manufacturer's own application, the user can consult different data related to their general health and their activity.|
Claso Care includes all hearing services you need to ensure your maximum tranquility and satisfaction. You can add it at the time of the purchase from 1 to 5 years. Renewable whenever you want, just contact us and we will extend it for 150 € per year.
Which services are included exactly?
We monitor hearing loss and adjust hearing aid accordingly, with as many visits as you need.
We're always there to address your queries and issues and discuss improvements to your hearing aid.
With Claso Care you won't just be extending your hearing-aid manufacturer's warranty, we'll also give you all the batteries you need for free.
It's very common to make adjustments to your hearing aid in keeping with your hearing loss.
To make sure your hearing aid is working properly, clear out obstructions, clean moulds, etc. Hearing aids need to be adjusted once or twice a year.
All of them, including those not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. As long as your hearing aid is not declared total sinister, you will be fully covered.
We create made-to-measure products for our customers. The moulds are included and will be adapted and renewed as often as necessary for the duration of your Claso Care plan.
If your hearing aid takes longer than 5 days to repair, we'll provide you with a replacement while yours is repaired.
We'll be with you from the word go, advising you in keeping with your needs: price, aesthetics, connectivity, size... and we'll also be there with you throughout the span the span of your hearing health.
By purchasing this insurance you will be able to renew your hearing aid with special conditions in case of loss or theft during the 5 years after purchase. The new hearing aid purchased with special conditions will have a manufacturer's legal warranty of 3 years. Once executed the warranty of this insurance, the hearing aid lost/stolen will be deregistered and will not be repaired anymore neither perform any transactions with it. If it appears back, the new hearing aid can not be exchanged or returned for the one provided.
Discount to apply on PVP in force:
|year 1||year 2||year 3||year 4||year 5|
You can choose the payment plan that suits you best: 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
All options are interest-FREE.
Select the payment method Payment Plan when placing your order and follow the instructions, we will only process the order once all the data and the financial information have been confirmed and the firm has accepted the operation.
|12 months||€/month finanaced in 12 months WITHOUT interest.|
|18 months||€/month finanaced in 18 months WITHOUT interest.|
|24 months||€/month finanaced in 24 months WITHOUT interest.|
|36 months||€/month finanaced in 36 months WITHOUT interest.|