Serenity Choice Motorsport Plus hearing protectors
A boost in protection
Motor sports such as motorcycling, rallying, Formula One or aerial competitions are exciting but at the same time involve certain risks. Just like you equip yourself with a helmet or wear a belt, you also need to protect yourself from prolonged exposure to engine noise to avoid tinnitus or possible hearing loss. For example, when driving at 100 km/h on a motorcycle and wearing a helmet, you're exposed to noise between 95 and 105 dB, when what is considered safe for your hearing is around 85 dB. Phonak Serenity Choice Motorsport Plus are custom-made earplugs designed to protect you from this long and habitual exposure to noise as intense as competition.
Like a pilot's glove
Serenity Choice Motorsport Plus earplugs are custom made with hypoallergenic silicone to ensure a perfect fit to the physiology of your ear. In addition, you can choose if you want them in a mini shell format (plugging only the duct) or a full shell. In this way, they ensure maximum protection and comfort for a longer time. At the time of its manufacture, you can choose between two different filters depending on your needs, being able to attenuate 20 dB or 25 dB. These filters reduce helmeted motor or wind noise to safe levels while allowing you to hear conversations through intercom speakers. Also, dirt and dust from the road will not be a problem as they're completely washable. With Serenity Choice Motorsport Plus, you only have to worry about giving your best in each race.
- Designed for people who are exposed to engine noise on a regular basis.
- Comfortable and safe as they adapt perfectly to your ear as they´re made to measure.
- Made of hypoallergenic silicone.
- Possibility of choosing mini shell format (plugging only the ear canal) or full shell.
- At the time of manufacture, you can choose between two levels of attenuation: 25 dB or 20 dB.
- 7 color options to choose from.
- They´re hygienic thanks to their acoustic filters with mesh technology that allow your ears to be perfectly ventilated.
- They allow you to follow conversations through the intercom speakers.